The day has come to embark on a new technological journey. As the owner of this small private practice in music therapy, I cannot ignore the beauty of reaching society "en masse" any longer.
After being employed by the Northampton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, in Northampton, MA for two years (and therefore being out of the private practice world), I have come back to my roots. Due to financial difficulty, the nursing center was forced to shut down and my colleagues and I find ourselves either unemployed or underemployed. I am fortunate enough to have retained some of my previous clients and contacts which has been immensely helpful. As I revive Up-Beat Music Therapy into the thriving private practice I had before I left for full time employment, I am simply embracing all things which have challenged me in the past (namely technology).
With my IPhone, laptop and website primed, I anxiously leap into the "new" frontier!
No comments:
Post a Comment